Websites and groups to help you on your chelation journey
Onibasu.com is a alternate search engine for some yahoo groups. You want to check Autism-Mercury, frequent-dose-chelation and adult-metal-chelation to find Andy’s posts. Use the search term “+from:Andy” (without the quotes)
- Medical consequences of mercury poisoning. An older list of information about amalgam toxicity.
- DMPSbackfire.com has stories of people damanged by DMPS injections for mercury detox.
- Checklist of milestones for various ages of children from 2 months to 5 years old.
- www.iaomt.org. You can find lists of mercury-free dentists here.
- World Health Organization (WHO) growth charts for breast fed babies.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) growth charts for formula fed babies.
- Weston A. Price Foundation. They have organic food buying groups and information on healthy eating.
- FDA: Mercury Levels in Commercial Fish and Shellfish (1990-2012)